- Description:* The Research Data Analyst II serves enterprise-wide research activities through development and maintenance of reports, scorecards, and dashboard tools. These activities include but are not limited to research study protocol support, reviews preparatory to research, and feasibility cohort query. The Data Analyst II analyzes qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial, and administrative data from multiple sources, and synthesizes results into meaningful reports and presentations on a regular basis. The Business Analyst II develops and maintains a working knowledge of research regulations as they relate to data delivery guidelines. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Responsible for the retrieval, organization, validation, and delivery of data to support Research Study protocols, reviews preparatory to research, and feasibility cohort query.
- Conduct regular data mining/extraction from enterprise data warehouse. Provides feedback on the warehouse strategy on behalf of the company.
- Serve as a system-wide Honest Broker, adhering to regulatory guidelines and internal policy for de-identification and limited data set delivery.
- Develop subject matter expertise around research operations and regulations and their impact on data delivery methods.
- Work with Research Operations staff to develop and maintain performance measurement processes (database development, benchmarking, KPI development, systems documentation, and reporting/dashboard deployment).
- Interact regularly with leadership and research personnel (including research scientists, certified research coordinators, research assistants, and program managers) to facilitate discussions of protocol specifications. *Skills:* Data, Data analysis, clinical research, protocol support, Microsoft excel *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree with two (2) or more years of relevant experience, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline, OR
- Master's degree with one (1) year of relevant experience, preferably in a related field such as: business, health care, engineering, information systems, or mathematics discipline This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.