At Thoucentric, we work on various problem statements.
- The most popular ones are -
- Building capabilities that address a market need, basis our ongoing research efforts
- Solving a specific use case for a current or potential client based on challenges on-ground
- Developing new systems that help be a better employer and a better partner to clients
- All of these need the best of minds to work on them day-to-day; and we do exactly that!
- Your contribution to organization development is as important as outward facing consulting.
- We are invested in both, employee growth and client success!
We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist role for our digital practice team to help us create innovative and build machine learning solutions. Responsibilities include understanding the business problem, leading project delivery, work with data scientists and data engineers to build AIML solutions, experimenting with various ML algorithms and deploying analytics solution on cloud.
Please apply only if you have more than 6 years’ experience in advanced analytics and have hands-on experience of at least 4 years in solving complex business problems using machine learning /deep learning techniques.Job Description
- Design, train, and deliver data science solutions using all modalities (tabular, text, image)
- Working hands on advanced analytics projects using python
- Mentor and work with a team of data scientists and data engineer to build advanced analytical solutions for clients
- Analyse experimental results, iterate, and refine models to create significant business impact
- Understanding and formulating the business problem into analytics framework
- Managing stakeholders, and communicating insights to business and technical teams
Good to Have
- Analytics exposure to solve business problems in supply chain, sales & marketing, and finance across CPG or similar industries
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably Computer Science; master’s degrees is a plus
- 6-10 years’ experience in data science/analytics role
- Mandatory prior experience in any of the following areas:
- 1. Customer and Marketing Analytics
- 2. Pricing and Promotion Analytics
- 3. Supply Chain Analytics – Demand Forecasting / Production Planning / Procurement / Inventory Planning / Logistics
- 4. Digital Analytics
- 5. Predictive Maintenance / Predictive Quality
- In-depth understanding of various machine learning algorithms
- Ability to write robust codes in Python and familiarity with standard machine learning libraries is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Good team player, self-motivated, able to ideate and work on various initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Familiarity in working with Azure, AWS, GCP or similar cloud platforms
- Understanding of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Understanding of containerizing applications using Docker
What a Consulting role at Thoucentric will offer you?
- Opportunity to define your career path and not as enforced by a manager
- A great consulting environment with a chance to work with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike.
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development.
- Be part of One Extended Family. We bond beyond work - sports, get-togethers, common interests etc. Work in a very enriching environment with Open Culture, Flat Organization and Excellent Peer Group.
- Be part of the exciting Growth Story of Thoucentric!