Data Analytics at EY | Data Analytics - Data Scientist - Senior Consultant
Data Analytics is one of the most exciting fields in today’s digital world. It offers challenging work, career development and great job satisfaction. EY’s mission is build a better working world by asking better questions and finding better answers – this is what data science is all about. What better way to help us achieve our mission then by working with our data science teams as we continue on this journey.
Data Analytics is one of our strategic growth platforms with plans to grow to a team of over 250 professionals over the next 2-3 years. We are transforming our business by embedding analytics in everything we do. We are helping our clients transform their businesses by doing the same, across industry sectors and lines of business. We are growing and so are our people. We are hiring managers, experienced professionals and graduates to work in a variety of data science roles, apply today…
Data Analytics Consultant | Senior (Data Science)
Who are we?
Our data analytics team focuses on helping our clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines.
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking additional individuals to enhance our existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the data analytics team who are changing how we deliver services to our clients.
Helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing services lines through
- Statistical analysis and modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS, R or similar packages, data manipulation languages such as SQL.
- Data visualization software such as tableau, qlikview or spotfire
- Applying predictive modelling techniques to key business issues faced by our clients that can transform and improve their entire organisation.
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy).
- Devise innovative solutions tailoring our insights and solutions to specific industry sector competitive and regulatory dynamics.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping our clients, using our analytics to transform and improve their business
What we look for?
- Relevant experience in consulting or industry 2+ years
- Strong academic record including a degree /MSc/PhD in either: Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical information in non-technical language
- Continuously builds and masters key technical, functional and professional skills
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team
- Ability to supervise and develop others
- Naturally inquisitive, analytically minded. Would have the ability to assimilate and apply new techniques and knowledge quickly to deliver insights and solve problems
- Demonstrates ability to direct the activities of junior team members