PRA are working with a leading Australian Client who are looking for a Data Engineer to join them on contract basis.
The Data Engineer
will be responsible for defining and developing solutions and championing the EDM platform. The role is to develop on the EDM and to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches or exceeds the business requirements whilst complying to Governance.Role Responsibilities:
- Contribute the azure EDM based Data Solution Architecture Design and Configuration.
- Maintain Architecture and Design documentation and models.
- Drive and develop ground-breaking innovative solutions that significantly enhance the capabilities of the Data platform.
- Ensure that all unit test configuration is executed and meets coverage requirements.
- Support System Architects in delivering their assigned work to the required standards.
- Implement flows, harnesses, activities and methods according to overall design and best practice guidelines.
- Provide updates to Stream Contribute / Project Managers on task status, risks and mitigation plans.
- Estimate implementation level of effort based upon product backlog and design.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience working as a Data Engineer.
- Experience working with Azure Data L:ake and Azure Data Factory. Azure Data Bricks is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of Business and Technical requirements in an IT and Business Function.
- Azure Certification is advantageous.
- Understanding of latest trends and latest Azure Technologies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Certification in a recognized Architecture Framework
- Knowledge of relevant financial industry regulations, standards and directions.
If you are keen to explore new opportunities and join an organization that puts its employee's first please click APPLY to be contacted for a confidential chat.