Job Advertisement: Performance & Data Analyst
Location: Leicester Office / Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
(dependent on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Accept Recruitment is currently seeking a dynamic and skilled Performance & Data Analyst to join our client in Leicester. This role is pivotal in leveraging data to generate insightful business reports, drive strategic decisions, and streamline operational workflows.Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for data insights, analysing information to inform strategic decisions and optimize performance across Billing, Metering, and Settlements.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute critical operational reports to senior management and key stakeholders, providing valuable insights into operational performance.
- Extract pertinent data from core systems and establish a robust data warehouse for ongoing reporting, ensuring data availability and accuracy.
- Responsively address business and project inquiries by providing data-driven insights, enabling informed decision-making.
- Develop insights to pinpoint and prioritize key areas for the business, aligning focus with industry trends and emerging opportunities.
- Scrutinize data quality, rectify discrepancies, and proactively identify and address dataset issues to guarantee precision in analysis.
- Conduct thorough gap analyses within datasets and collaborate with the business to implement solutions, fostering continuous improvement.
- Play a crucial role in the preparation and monitoring of weekly/monthly metrics required for regulatory reporting.
- Proficiency in handling and integrating large, complex datasets.
- Experience using SQL to interrogate datasets and derive insights.
- Demonstrated expertise in data manipulation techniques, including data cleaning, transformation, and aggregation.
- Utilize data visualization tools such as Power BI to effectively communicate insights, trends, and findings.
- Strong problem-solving skills, approaching data challenges with analytical thinking and innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to convey findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience in data warehousing or with legacy and modern database technologies.
- Experience within the energy sector is advantageous but not essential.
- Generous benefits package, including 25 days of statutory holiday, in addition to Bank Holidays.
If you are interested, please apply today!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy