About this opportunity
Good proficiency in hands on full cycle development using languages and tools like Python, Spark, and - SQL to work efficiently at scale with large data sets. Knowledge on H2O, MLFlow, Kubeflow, DataRobot etc. Good implementation knowledge on deep learning algorithms is a plus. Hands of Expereince on telecom with use cases like customer churn analysis, segmentation, optimization, and recommendation
What you will do
- Expertise in data preparation, data mining and pre-processing and model training, model serving and model evaluation.
- Very good understanding of statistical learning such as Linear regression, Logistic regression, and machine learning algorithms such as, SVM, gradient boosting, Random Forest etc.
- Experience in any public / private cloud environment and related ML frameworks will be a plus.
- Prior experience with Telecom domain !
- Strong Storytelling, stakeholder communication skills are highly desired.
You will bring
Bachelor/Master’s in computer engineering / Statistics / Relevant PhD
Relevant Experience: 4 – 8 years
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org