At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world.
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge?
* To be the reference point & owner of ALL data within our Group Product & Services team – translating it into clear actionable / insight for the benefit internally, and with our supplier partners.
* To drive a common standard in the data used by both the Group and Local Product & Services team to evaluate our business performance through both our 9 box grid and ABCD methodologies.
This offer might be for you!
The Group Senior Data Analyst is responsible for creating and driving:
- A data driven culture across the Group Product & Services team.
- A standardized approach to how we generate and utilize all internal / external qualitative / quantitative data within the Group Product & Services team.
The main missions are:
- Produce periodic market and category reports to share across the team, showcasing our performance v’s our overall Group P&S strategy.
- Help create, drive and coordinate Group & Local methodology and planning of 9 box grid, which drives a common way of working across the P&S team at Group and local level.
- Work with A&VLP supplier partners to coordinate and obtain Category intelligence & market trend analysis.
Purchasing performance & Market insight
- Using the Group Qube & Commodity dashboard platform, provide periodic cost price evolution reports, helping to drive a common understanding of ‘’buy for less’’ opportunities across the business & by supplier – outline, by period, where we are ‘buying’ better, equal or behind the market trend.
- Create Market insight & raw material index dashboard & provide data to support Group and local P&S, Sales and key International Customers to understand the market evolution and direction.
- Work with all approved external data agencies to coordinate and drive forward ALL market intelligence, being able to turn this into ‘the so what’ / direction for action planning across the Group P&S team (PPI, EUWID, GFK etc).
- Support our clear ‘’plan, do, review’’ approach for all Digital activation by helping to drive our evaluation and ROI measures both internally and with our leading A / VLP partners.
- Manage the timely reporting, distribution & evolution of all Group Digital data pack ‘sharing’ with our Suppliers.
- Work with all Group and local Digital managers to coordinate and share local Lyreco ‘best practices’, aiding the lift & shift of leading global initiatives around the world.
Delivering the ‘’how’’
- Ability to build & maintain strong Group & Local internal and external stakeholder relationships, being brilliant at taking others with you, and breaking down barriers in a value led way.
- To always work within our designated legal framework & to be a Champion of the Lyreco values internally and externally to the business.
Person / Profile
- Always demonstrate the Lyreco values. Excellence, Respect, Agility, Passion.
- First class IT and communication skills.
- Be Humble, Hungry and display emotional intelligence.
- Practically minded: able to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned work and accepts responsibility for own actions, performance and results.
- Shows a willingness to step up and take on more responsibility when the need arises.
- Demonstrates commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Displays pride and professionalism and a desire to function well in the job.
- Commands excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has the ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly and at all levels.
- Be a numbers person that lives the data.
- Full professional fluency in English, French is a plus.
- Experience of 3 years core data analysis experience.
- Experience of instigating, developing, and driving complex data sets through a matrix organization.
- Experience of working within a B2B Financial and / or Data model would be advantageous.
- You will hold a full and valid Driving License.