Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- You build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- You build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights key business performance metrics.
- You work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- You create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have a graduate degree in Science, Informatic or similar and at least 3 years of work experience as a Data Engineer.
- You have experience with big data tools also with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- You have experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools, AWS cloud services and object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- You know how to build and optimize ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- You have experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You know how to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- You have been able to gain experience in manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disjointed data sets.
- You possess knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable Big Data data stores and have working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- You provide project management and organization skills as well as strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- You have experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Fluently English beginner German skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
Skills zu dieser Stellenanzeige: Data, Engineer, Specialist, OFFICE, Englisch, Assistent und Designer
Das ist eine Anzeige des Empfehlungsbund (EBND) von OFFICEbbb.de. Weitere wichtige Informationen zur Anzeige finden Sie unter https://www.officebbb.de/jobs/241030/data-engineer-specialist-m-strich-f-strich-d-in-berlin