Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
In the role of Senior Consultant, you will be expected to design and build streaming data ingestion, analysis and processing pipelines using cloud native technologies. This role will interface with client and will be involved in design and support development.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Translate client requirements to technical data architecture.
- Provide technical expertise for building/enhancing the data platform.
- Build data pipelines using Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming and AWS services.
- Build Terraform modules to automate the infrastructure build of platforms.
- Contribute to design deliverables.
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Work with a global team in agile environments.
- Ensure high performance of applications and provide support.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in data engineering or architecture role.
- Strong experience in architecting data pipelines using Kafka, AWS services ( S3, EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis and DMS) and SnowFlake.
- Experienced in cloud-based database solutions (Snowflake).
- 5 years of relevant experience working with AWS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform.
- Experience in using Gitlab for source control and CI/CD.
- Strong understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS, End to End Data Pipeline.
- Experience working in DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development environments.
- Experienced in database technologies such as Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR), Traditional RDBMS (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and MPP (AWS Redshift, Teradata)
- Experience with data processing systems with Spark, Storm, Impala, etc.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and strong understanding of data lineage and data quality
- Experience with DBT for analytics, modelling and quality checking
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (ideally Airflow).
- Experience with making data available for consumption (i.e.APIs, Event based publish / subscribe, Data Mart provisioning)
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in software engineering best practices such as code reviews, testing frameworks, maintainability and readability
- Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement, any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”