valantic stands for the digital now. We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our service portfolio includes consulting, services, solutions and our own software products in the areas of banking, customer engagement & commerce, business and predictive analytics, SAP / ERP consulting, enterprise software and supply chain management. Our recipe for success is based on our elements. The elements are more than 2,200 digital experts. We are organised in expert teams and competence centres at 40 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
Interested? Come join us now as
Junior Consultant (all genders) Data Engineer (Nr: BA3)
Location: Hamburg or any other valantic location
Your field of action
- As a Junior Consultant (all genders) Data Engineering you will be an integral part of the project team from the very beginning and will accompany our Data Engineering projects - of course after intensive training by your mentor.
- You will work on complex challenges within the innovation fields of data engineering and (cloud) architecture, both in the backend (DWH, ETL, Big Data) and in the frontend (analytics, reporting, self-service BI).
- Together with the team, you will accompany our customer projects from conception to implementation and optimize the latest data-driven platform solutions
- You enjoy expanding existing customer relationships as well as acquisition tasks
- Helping to shape our dynamic, open environment
What Distinguishes You
- You have an academic degree or a comparable education - career changers are very welcome - and have ideally already gained some work experience through internships in data engineering
- Through this experience, you have gained good knowledge, especially in Python and concepts of functional / object-oriented programming.
- Practical knowledge in the development and administration of applications in the cloud (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SAP Cloud Platform) are an advantage
- You are fit in the creation of reports in various front-end tools (including AfO, Lumira, SAC, PowerBI, Tableau)
- You are characterized by your analytical skills, a high level of commitment, active communication and enjoy teamwork
- You are willing to travel and speak fluent German and English
You can look forward to it
- A professional environment with challenging digital projects at well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate team with a can-do attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Opportunities for further development that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course a lot of fun