Role - Data Engineer
Location - Midtown Manhattan / WFH (Office 1-2 days per week)
Salary - $100,000 - $200,000
We're currently recruiting for a Data Engineer on behalf of an extremely well-funded SAAS organization that specializes in state-of-the-art EPOS system provider that has clientele across all 50 states and over 200 employees. The Software Engineering Team is currently in the next stage of growth, with 5 roles available - this role specifically is seeking experts in Node.js & Python development.
As a Data Engineer, you will participate in shaping services, driving performance, and managing activity for customers. As they continue to grow, add products and services you will be key to helping define that vision, design, and development.Key Skills Required For This Role
Benefits On Offer
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Expertise in MongoDB, Node.JS, or Python in data processing.
- 3+ years of experience in data processing and analyzing
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Flexible hours
- Start-up culture with openness and inclusiveness
- Great career progression
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K,FSA, PTO, etc.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and bonuses
- Sponsorship is available