CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Production Data Analyst
This role must be able to take operational data and turn it into information that enables actions which improve Repair Center performance. Must understand the Repair Center processes and operations in order to help define the best course of action, track milestones, recommend course corrections, meet timelines and close deliverables timely. Must establish standard metrics to identify trends, track improvements and measure performance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building and maintaining required daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting for the Business Unit and the customer.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of customer experience through the timely delivery of a wide variety of service reports as well as analyzing data to drive change and improvements.
- Responsible for collecting, understanding and analyzing data from various sources including the use of statistical software to provide reports that indicate significant changes, root causes for failures, corrective actions, forecasting, and capacity planning.
- Lead and/or provide consultation in process improvement projects.
- Responsible for providing executive summaries to the Executive team & Customer.
- This position will require to not only identify the current status of our operations, but also to relay them to our customer and other initiatives clearly, accurately, and effectively.
- Must ensure the integrity and accuracy of all reports generated.
- Provide reporting requirements for future system implementations.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Management.
Education, Training and Skills
- BS Degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, or computer science.
- Certified data management professional (CDMP) helpful, but not required.
- Skills and knowledge in statistical analysis of data.
- Extensive skills in Microsoft Excel and Office and statistical software (JMP, Minitab).
- Knowledge of PowerPoint/Keynote and Word/Pages.
- Advance communication, presentation and social skills in order to deal with a variety of different personnel, internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve issues with your own initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and data gathering skills.
- Ability to work well without supervision and in a team setting.
- Knowledge of Database Macro and Scripting is a plus.
CSAT Solutions LP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status