- 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extensions
- Baseline security clearance essential
- Parliamentary Triangle
Our client is a federal government agency seeking an Azure Data Specialist to help deliver strategic business transformation.
You will have experience in the Azure data stack and be capable of working autonomously to design, implement and maintain data transformation pipelines, data warehouses and analytics platforms.
You'll need experience in :
- Implement and config. Azure cloud infrastructure – Azure data platform built on Synapse, Data Lake Gen2, Data Factory, Data Bricks and other components of the Azure data platform.
- Automate deployment using Powershell, DevOps and Azure Automation.
- Document detailed design and processes for data platform provisioning, pipelines and data stores.
- Design and implement ETL processes to migrate and consolidate existing data sets
- Candidates must have a current federal baseline clearance or higher.
- For more information contact Priyanka or speak with one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.