Infosys– Data and Analytics – Technology Lead - US – Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Data AnalystIn the role of Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Data Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture Definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position: Richardson, TX / Pennington, NJRequired Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Data Analyst Qualifications
Pefferred Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Data Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required will also consider relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology Field.
- 3+ years of hands on experience as a Data Analyst in Financial Services sector, with ability to work both with the business partners and the technology teams very closely on a daily basis to assist in defining the capability and being involved throughout the SDLC process.
- Strong experience in data analysis using SQL, tools like Toad, SQL Server Management studio etc, Strong knowledge of PL/SQL and scripting is desired. ETL tools experience is preferred
- Efficient in Writing SQL’s with complex joins, aggregations, UNIX Scripts
- Experience in writing procedures, triggers, view, Mviews aggregate functions, analytical functions, external tables, sqlloader concepts
- Experience on performance tuning, explain plan, hints, dbms trace, table partitioning, etc.
- Knowledge of V$ tables, db objects, DDL, DML, TCL, etc
- Experience in designing from BRD or functional requirements
- Able to write queries proficiently using analytical functions
- Experience in Data Modelling and data mapping exercise
- Good communication, should have interacted with Business in the past
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in Data Warehousing/ Application environment involving Oracle, SQL server, Teradata etc.
- 3 years of experience in in Financial Services industry, especially Banking experience.
- 3 years of experience as a Data / Business Analyst and experience creating requirement specifications documents, BRDs, Functional Specifications documents and interfacing with Business
- 3 years of experience in gathering requirement for UI web-based or Datawarehouse based applications with experience in requirement elicitation and translation into functional specifications, data mapping specifications etc.
- Experience in manipulating and analyzing large-scale data sets, performing root cause analysis, driving data and business requirements by interacting with source data team and business users, performing detailed reviews with the business owners and identify the use of data and understand calculations and derivations
- Experience in partnering with business and technology teams to understand where data already exists in the shared platform and ensure that data is not duplicated
- Explore and evaluate new concepts, technologies and industry trends related to data analytics
- Flexibility to Self-learn and understand the system
- 4 years of experience in software development life cycle stages
- 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Experience in ET tools like Informatica, SSIS is preferred
- Good Analytical skills
- High impact communication
- Ability to ramp up in new technologies
- Ability to work in a team, in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin