have an exciting opportunities available for a Data Analysts
to join the team based in Castleblayney
. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return will receive a competitive salary.
Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry. With 198 sites, and 19,000 employees worldwide, Kingspan is a global leading employer. We are experiencing significant growth right now and this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Data Analysts
, to join the Team.
Key responsibilities of our Data Analysts:
This position will provide extensive detailed support to the Operations team. The post holder will be the connection between the Production department and the SAP system.
- Regularly review, update and circulate business processes
- Maintain and Update Bills of Materials
- Carry out Cost roll up at month end
- Policing the SAP system in key areas.The post holder will ensure the integrity of the operating systems and provide a gate keeper function for site compliance.
- Analysing raw data from within the system
- Managing change requests
- Overseeing system projects & deployments in line with change requests to meet deadlines
- Maintaining a high standard of SAP
- Attending meetings online, on and off site as is required by the business and producing subsequent minutes and action plans
- Supporting other business units across the site
- Administrator for Quality and Lean department
- Q-Pulse administrator
What we're looking for in our Data Analysts:
- A good level of academic education
- Preferable NVQ Level 2 in Business & Administration or Customer Service
- SAP Knowledge and Support
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Confident telephone and on screen manner
- Common sense approach to problem solving/decision making
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills; logical and process minded
- Ability to work under pressure & too tight deadlines
What can we offer you?
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
Do you think you have the attributes we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply
’ now to be considered as our Data Analysts.