Pertemps are delighted to be working with our public sector client to recruit for a Data Analyst on a temporary basis.
Role - Data Analyst
Location - Home Working (Office Base is Edinburgh City Centre)
Duration - 3 to 6 months with possible extension
Hours - 36 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Rate of pay - £14.05 - £18.60 per hour
The successful candidate will be working to analyse data across several projects within Health and Social Care. This will contribute to the review of current services and input to the change of service delivery across the sector.
Requires experience of analysing both qualitative and quantitative data.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the below:
- Develop programme and portfolio level dashboards and status reporting as per requirements.
- Quality assure programme and project metrics provided to ensure individual project status reporting is accurate, comprehensive and timely.
- Support accurate and effective financial and budget auditing, monitoring and reporting at a programme level.
- Collate and analyse programme and project level data and metrics to inform programme delivery, meet key milestones, mitigate risks and issues, and assess delivery of outputs and benefits.
- Responsibility for preparation and presentation of accurate and detailed data and information to support programme governance and decision making.
- Co-produce the design and implementation of a robust benefits tracking and evaluation framework with project and programme managers.
- Monitor benefits realisation against plan and gather information for ongoing benefits review.
- Responsibility for design and production of performance reports, ensuring key metrics as defined by the programme manager are captured
- Highly developed Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly developed data analysis and interpretation of information to a statistical format
- Knowledge of project and performance management systems to support planning
- Knowledge of finance and procurement systems
Previous experience of working within the public sector would be advantageous.
Please send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this advert.