Company and Culture:
Our client is one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands. They are currently in the process of expanding their KYC department, and are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join the team.
Currently, the team is responsible for creating data models studying the bank's customers' behaviour. The want to develop models that would identify suspicious customer activity, in order to prevent money laundering/ financing radical movements etc. Therefore, you will be part of a team that will work on preventing financial crimes.
- Collect data on the bank's customers and determine what can be categorized as suspicious activity
- Build and implement machine learning models focused on customer behaviour
- Create reports and conduct presentations to internal stakeholders about your findings
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer/ Data Scientist
- Experience with Azure Databricks, python and Pyspark
- Experience building machine learning models
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!