- Understand and applying Data Science knowledge.
- Translate the business problems into a data science problem by analysing the feasibility, data availability, solution scalability
- Evaluate, propose, design and implement data science solutions to address business needs
- Developing and managing advanced statistical, predictive, and machine learning models in providing technical services to a management and business stakeholders
- Helping to innovate processes such as implementing creatively by applying new data science techniques
- Participating in projects to bring the expertise and develop leading edge analytic solutions
- At least (Mid-level) 2 - 3 years working experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Science (Ph.D. is a plus), Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial or similar quantitative field
- Good communications skills - someone who can translate information to both technical and non-technical associates and ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click on “Apply Now”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.