Holder Construction Company is an ENR Top 30 Construction industry leader with operations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking highly motivated construction professionals to join our company in an IT Data Engineer in our Atlanta office.
The Data Engineer is responsible for the continued development and optimization of the company’s Data Estate to support data driven decision making. This individual is part of IT and is responsible for creating, maintaining and troubleshooting ETL (Extract, Load and Transform) jobs. In addition, the individual ensures that quality performance data is captured, and tools are developed to support performance reporting and insights mining. Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop ETL processes
- Develop automated quality assurance processes to monitor the quality of inbound data and to ensure the continued accuracy of data processing within the platform
- Create and maintain data visualization dashboards and reports
- Implement appropriate levels of data protection
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with an Information Technology focus
- 2 – 4 experience in the IT field
- Experience with cloud computing in the Azure environment including Azure Functions, Data Factory, Data Flow, Databricks
- Experience in dashboard and report development in PowerBI
- Strong knowledge of data modeling principles and best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex data quality issues
- Ability to translate stakeholder requirements into technical specifications
We are a performance-based company with an excellent career development program which provides our associates a great opportunity to increase role/responsibilities quickly. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes health, life, dental, vision, flexible spending program, long term disability, family paid time off and a 401(k)-retirement plan.
Please note that Holder Construction Company does not sponsor anyone for immigration benefits or immigration status.
Holder is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
EEO-AAP Background screen and substance abuse testing is a condition of employment.