If you are working in the Market Research space and have an enthusiasm to use data to make things better, faster or stronger, I want to hear from you!
The client I am working with is one of the largest and most successful independent market research agency brands around. They are regarded as having some of the most effective research methodologies in the industry and this is your opportunity to become a part of that continued evolution. As their next data scientist, you can expect to be working on a selection of exciting data research and insight projects. As a Data Scientist, testing, evaluating and measuring will be the thrust of your role as you will be working with teams to come up with audience insights to be able to determine the best route to market for these research plans for both quantitative and qualitative projects. The successful candidate can expect to be working in a team of experts in a supportive environment with lots of opportunity for progression, development and engagement. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
- Investigating and applying cutting edge data science techniques to solve real business problems
- Building new tools and applications to automate audience segmentation and insight and many other services which the business offers
- Using your experience as a Data Scientist to develop bespoke, custom made machine learning tools and products to help clients achieve business aims
- Working with internal stakeholders to discuss client research needs and the best way to go about solving their challenges
- Highly developed experience with machine learning techniques including, but not limited to predictive modelling, regression, classification, clustering and reinforcement learning
- Demonstrable experience using SQL and Python or R
- Prior market research experience - an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and how they apply to answering client questions
- The ability to deliver machine learning projects end-to-end. This will entail distilling business opportunities into data science challenges; feature engineering; model selection & tuning; results interpretation (and presentation); and engineering solutions into business applications & work flow
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Scientist to join an exciting company and take the next step in their career. If interested, then please apply today!