The incumbent is expected to identify, develop and provide key insights, management information and analytics for effective management decision making and action. Job duties include the following:
- Perform relational trending and forecasting based on historical information to establish meaningful analysis and in-depth understanding of both operational and clinical datasets.
- Ensure that analytic transformation projects are well planned, implemented, and data analysed and that focal priority areas are accurate, appropriate and made available on a timely basis.
- Translate and map business requirements with clear data logics, proper data access work flow and work with enterprise data warehouse team to execute the extraction of the datasets for the purpose of data platform projects.
- Provide guidance to the user community via visualization tools.
- Assist Unit in-charge and Director to raise business units’ awareness to leverage on business intelligence tools to improve data literacy and perform self-service analytics to determine root cause of performance and non-performance for further decision support.