We’re AeroCloud and we’re building the world’s most advanced cloud-native software solution for the aviation industry: the Intelligent Airport Management System (iAM). Defined by its cutting edge technology, our solution is genuinely differentiated from our competition, whose old, legacy systems are prohibitively expensive and not fit for use in the 21st century.
We have an experienced team with a comprehensive range of skill sets. George Richardson, our CEO, is a former professional race car driver who competed in the European Le Mans Series and was the youngest British driver ever to podium at the Indianapolis Brickyard. Ian Forde-Smith, our CTO, has been in the aviation industry for 30 years, previously built and sold a business in this sector, and is the brains behind our world class suite of products.
We’re genuinely excited about delivering the market leading IT solution to the aviation industry and, in order to achieve these goals, we're searching for a Data Scientist who will relish the opportunity and challenge of working in a high growth SaaS startup.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Scientist to work alongside the leadership team and help AeroCloud grow.
- Hands on skills using AI/Deep learning frameworks e.g Tensorflow, Pytroch, Keras and/or Caffe
- Experience training, optimising and deploying deep learning models on edge devices
- Experience building image classification, object detection, tracking, and segmentation algorithms
- Knowledge of state of the art image classification backbones such as ResNet, MobileNet and EfficientNet
- Experience in developing practical deep learning applications using detection architectures such as SSD, YOLO, and EfficientDet
- Solid theoretical understanding of machine learning and neural networks
- Solid hands-on software development skills in Python (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, OpenCV)
- In-depth knowledge of developing and implementing Machine Learning techniques and algorithms, especially Convolutional Neural Networks
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- MSc or PhD in computer vision machine learning or relevant artificial intelligence deep learning field
- Proven experience of training machine learning algorithms using huge datasets
- Familiarity with C++ preferable but not essential
- Ownership. You’ll own a piece of our company through our share option scheme.
- Salary. Competitive compensation;
- ️ Flexible working environment & hours. We're outcome-focussed;
- Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year;
- Technology. A brand new computer (or whatever equipment you need);
- Extensive upskilling opportunities.