Infineon’s IT organization is driving the future while providing our internal customers with meaningful insights and helping them lead their business. Do you enjoy both, working technically and enabling others with Data? Are you a hands-on driven, innovative person who is interested in using your technical and analytical skills to help other teams? We are fully committed to this organization’s strategic impact and we are looking for you to leave your footprint and to work with us on templates that do shape Infineon’s future. Apply now to become our Data Scientist and dive into your passion for business processes and solutions!
In your new role you will:
- Responsible for analysis requests from start to finish , including requirements gathering, analyzing and solving
- Work with stakeholders globally to harmonize requirements, design solutions and implementation
- Undertaking Data Collection, Data Processing & Preparation
- Feature engineering and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets and translate to actionable business insights
- Development of software standards for the implementation of A I / ML models
- Prove concepts, prototypes and implementations , mainly pertaining to the solutions and services in Business Analytics, e.g. machine learning, diagnostic analytics, predictive modelling
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree / Masters' Degree in any IT-related discipline / Mathematics / Statistics with 5 years' of proven experience as a Data Scientist / Data Analyst
- Solid knowledge in data analytics software, such as R Studio, IBM SPSS Modeler / Statistics, JMP, Tableau
- Hands-on experience in programming languages ( R, Python, Java, VB, c#, HTML5 ) and good knowledge in SQL database
- Experienced with agile development methods
- Good communication skills to for international collaboration and alignment with other IT areas and business stakeholders
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“Infineon”) can only allow individuals who are (a) fully vaccinated, (b) certified to be medically ineligible for a vaccine or (c) have recovered from COVID-19 within a prescribed period, onto company premises. Therefore, Infineon requires all new employees, as well as contractors and business partners, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine as listed under the World Health Organization (WHO) Emergency Use Listing (EUL) including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective. Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognised exemption condition may apply for special consideration.