Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of more than USD$100m and a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series D in 2020, raising US$80m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce.
Learn more at rokt.com.
We are a team of data enthusiasts, scientists, engineers and analysts. We love everything around data: engineering, visualisation, and investigations. We enable informed decisions through meaningful measurement and accessible performance insights to the rest of the company and our clients.
Our main product is Incrementality, which measures the incremental share Rokt provides to our customers. Custom reports, dashboards, data extraction, aggregation, automation and research are also part of our day-to-day business.
You will learn and be responsible for investigations, analysis, documentation, visualisation - and automation of these. You are not shy of numbers - or anything maths related and you love to tell the story behind the data. You always know when to use which chart and have good reasons for it. You are keen to uncover - whether in a visual or scripted way - deeper insights and root causes of anomalies in performance data.
- Conducting investigations on performance related questions from our clients
- Analysing our customer’s data and supporting account managers and our customer success team presenting the data to the client
- Extracting meaningful insights from large data sets for internal and external use
- Visualising data in a clean and efficient manner
- Using latest time series algorithms to find anomalies in various datasets
- Automation of investigations, insights and visualisations
- Writing and maintaining code to meet requirements and technical specifications, allowing for automated quality checks and recurring analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Data Science, equivalent experience or demonstrable aptitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- A high level of detail in whatever you do
- Good knowledge of Python3 and SQL
- Applied use of visualisation tools such as matplotlib, seaborn, tableau
- Use of statistics, such as standard deviation, hypothesis testing and bayesian probability
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.