Checktur.io is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d).
With our Trusted Vehicle Checks we want to turn transport logistics upside down: we enable transport companies to get a reliable and always up-to-date overview of the status of their vehicle fleet (trailers). As a product, we offer a standardized mobile solution for recording and documenting hazard transitions as well as ad hoc damage. Our app is out-of-the-box and easy to use by anyone.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will have a great impact on building our platform product. You will work on new ideas and have a great deal of freedom and decision-making on how data is collected and, most importantly, processed using computer vision. Learning, research and innovation will play an important role in your daily work. Curiosity and learning from mistakes are encouraged.
Become part of this unique movement!Deine Aufgaben
- You will develop and enhance our existing computer vision-based features. This includes requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment and support of these features.
- You participate in ideation, prototyping, and discussion of new machine learning based features.
- You plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate experiments in computer vision, deep learning, and beyond.
- You bring ideas to production by leveraging different stacks and technologies across the ML ops chain.
- You'll work with PMs and other engineers to define, design, and develop our SaaS platform.
- You coach younger colleagues on quality, best practices, patterns, and frameworks.
- You promote our engineering culture by constantly updating your knowledge and sharing your ideas, insights, and experiences.
Was wir dir bieten
- You like to build products that are customer-centric.
- You have a technical or scientific background (eg. studies in computer science, engineering, math, physics,...)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in software engineering or ML engineering.
- You do love to code and have broad experience with a wide set of technologies (Python, SQL, NoSQL, REST, Docker, GCP/AWS,...)
- You have previously worked on machine learning topics, in the fields of deep learning and computer vision in particular. You have hands-on experience with a relevant tech stack (e.g. PyTorch, Tensorflow, OpenCV, …)
- You are a fast learner and will be able to teach yourself any technology that will be required to solve a given challenge.
- You have a habit of writing a clear documentation of proposed architectures, solutions, and experiment results.
- You communicate your ideas, solutions, experiments and their results clearly with both technical and business stakeholders.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and fast-growing company in the transportation and logistics industry and be instrumental in its continued growth
- Young and motivated team with short decision making processes and little bureaucracy
- An open feedback culture focused on learning and personal development.
- Constant new challenges that will develop you professionally & personally.
- A fun and collaborative work environment with regular team and community events.
- An attractive compensation package with performance-based pay.
- A flexible remote-first workplace with the option to work from Berlin.