The world around us is changing rapidly and so is the insurance industry. Now’s the right time to make a bold move and shape the future of insurance – this is Allianz Direct! As a pan-European online insurer of the Allianz Group, launched in 2019, Allianz Direct is on its mission to become the most customer-oriented and efficient insurer on the market. Allianz Direct is truly changing the face of insurance, in customer experience, and in technology, processes, people and culture.
An international team of business experts and engineers who live and breathe an agile way of working, are seeking to improve and change the way you do insurance. Driven by customer obsession and love for data, Allianz Direct strives for delivering an exceptional experience with a personal touch.
So, what makes Allianz Direct so unique? We believe in the power of simplicity and convenience and by doing so we have managed to set new standards when it comes to online insurance. We are a fast-growing technology company with an insurance license, and by fast, we really mean it – our brand ambassador Usain Bolt will agree on that one.Key responsibilities:
- Work in a small, international, agile team as a Data Analyst (m/f/d) for the data domain Marketing & Sales for Allianz Direct.
- With the goal of improving marketing performance, translate business requirements into concrete technical solutions by developing end-to-end solutions for our stakeholders, including data preparation, reporting and dashboarding.
- Be the expert for specific data areas (e.g. churn, retention, cross and upsell, customer behavior and segmentation, etc.) and make them available to the business teams by creating appealing data stories and linking those to the marketing performance of the company, ultimately driving business decisions.
- Actively engage on all levels to influence the data and technology strategy for the firm and identify opportunities for innovation through analytics.
- Work in close collaboration with the central marketing team, other data analysts, data scientists, engineers and product & process teams to drive analytics topics and enable data-supported decision making.
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or related field of study.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to excel as a team and individually.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in a Data Analyst role.
- Profound experience in data engineering, data modelingg and data visualization with high fluency in SQL and Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud or Power BI.
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Excel, VBA and Power Query.
- Working experience in data warehousing and cloud-based environments such as Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Factory and Azure Databricks.
- Knowledge of insurance industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment, with the ability to translate technical topics for non-technical audience.
- Fluent in Business English, German is a plus, additional languages are nice to have.
- Strong sense of cooperation and ability to work toward team success and willingness to challenge oneself and counterparties to strive for continuous improvement.
We offer: Career development programs, Workwell@AllianzSE, Flexible working arrangements
Please submit your applications only via our online tool Allianz Careers
36042 | Sales & Distribution | Professional | n.a. | Allianz Direct | Full-Time | Permanent
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Great to have you on board. Let's care for tomorrow.
Note: Diversity of minds is an integral part of Allianz’ company culture. One means to achieve diverse teams is a regular rotation of Allianz Executive employees across functions, Allianz entities and geographies. Therefore, the company expects from its employees a general openness and a high motivation to regularly change positions and collect experiences across Allianz Group.