We’re Intuitive: a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and a pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery. Working closely with hospital teams, we’re developing integrated solutions that help enable physicians to get patients back to what matters most. Our technology has been used in nearly 10 million operations across 67 countries.
Together, we’ve dedicated more than two decades to innovating for better care through enhanced experiences, improved efficiencies, and reduced cost of care. In this role, you will join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Primary Function of Position:
We need an experienced BI Data/ETL Engineer to work on Finance projects The resource should have experience in data warehouse and ELT development using T-SQL Scripts and Stored Procedures. Strong SQL development skills are a requirement of this position. The engineer will be part of a development team using an agile methodology to continuously deliver business value.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build data models to conform with our existing EDW architecture
- ETL development /Writing analytics programs (transformations/calculations) using T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Python, or comparable 3. Development experience in Snowflake database
- ETL Orchestration using Airflow and BODS
- Performance tuning and optimization of data models for Tableau reporting
- Perform data profiling, mining, and analysis to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can materially improve our decisions.
- Maintenance and Support of EDW data models
- Work with Business and Tableau report writers to understand the reporting and analytics needs
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Familiarity and Working experience with Snowflake database.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- 5+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
- 3+ Years of experience in data warehousing and ELT development (T-SQL, PLSQL, and/or SQL scripts)
- Preferably with knowledge and experience of SAP BODS, Airflow and Python
- Experience in Snowflake database development is preferred
- Experience visualizing data in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, or Hana Analytics
- Experience creating test plans, testing and resolving data discrepancies
You will be:
- Self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented team player passionate about producing high-quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Customer service focused on internal customers
- Able to analyze business requirements and ask clarifying questions.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide a structured development effort to ongoing/new projects.
Please note that this is a contract role providing services to Intuitive through our direct sourcing partner, Raise Recruiting, who manages Intuitive’s Contractor Talent Community. If you are selected for this role, you will be employed by Raise and will not be an employee of Intuitive.
Work with an Award-Winning Employer:
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice, 2019 (#12 of 100), 2020 (#7 of 100)
- America’s Best Midsized Employers, Forbes, 2019 (#149 of 500)
- Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, 2019
- Top CEOs, Glassdoor, 2019 (#9 of 100)
Raise and Intuitive are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.