We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As part of the team, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself and the world forward with every decision you make.
Our bustling office in the business district of Singapore proudly embodies the best of Iris within the APAC region. Home to an eclectic team of 50 with deep specialisms, we are proud to be the creative agency of record for Trust Bank, Alcon, GoTyme and other leading brands in the region.
What are we looking for?
The Data Driven Marketing function at Iris helps our clients leverage data and analytics to create impactful marketing programs. We’re looking for a strong Data Analyst to join our Data Driven Marketing team & turn the wealth of data into insights for enhanced measurement, effective customer targeting and driving marketing efficiency.
Your Responsibilities As a Data Analyst Will Be To
- Work as part of the core Data Driven Marketing team driving our client’s growth & CRM marketing programs.
- Perform Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) process for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, optimise / automate current ETL process.
- Design & Visualize reports and dashboards that help our clients effectively track their marketing & growth performance against OKRs.
- Perform data audits on the client’s data stack and recommend strategies for improving their data-readiness to leverage their First-party data.
- Leverage Iris’s proprietary frameworks for effective measurement of client’s KPIs & KPDs.
- Work with the global Iris network (our data specialists in the UK & US) to build capabilities, new skillsets, share knowledge and support where necessary.
- Support the in-house CRM & Performance Marketing Team with insights rooted in data to generate informed recommendations to clients.
- Support the delivery of all key projects through data analytics, reporting & insights.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience of working as a data analyst or data engineer (preferred).
- You are a great team player - one that celebrates wins of your team & team mates more than yours.
- You have strong hands-on experience in advanced analytics using SQL and Python.
- You have technical skills in advanced Excel, visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI.
- You have an analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- You can describe the analysis approach and insights in a manner that can be clearly understood by audience with different levels of data understanding.
- You have experience in designing, developing, and applying advanced analytics & reporting solutions to solve commercial and marketing challenges.
Who are we?
The Iris Character
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What’s in it for you?
- Core hours (10am-4pm)
- Health care insurance
- Doctor Anywhere
- Dental care
- Mental health assistance
- 20 days per annum
- Agency closure from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day
- Plus your birthday day off
- Plus an extra day each year after 3 years of service, capped at 3 additional days
- Smoke break privilege
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit on talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation or disability. We champion diversity and believe it not only benefits but enhances our creativity, our company and society at large. We are For the Forward.
‘For the Free’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘For the Free’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference.
To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone.
To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.