About Spare Parts 3D:
Headquartered in France with offices in Singapore, Spare Parts 3D provides 3D printing solutions globally to industrial leaders in various industries such as shipping, Oil & Gaz, Aerospace, or FMCG. We digitize spare parts inventory and make on-demand spare parts production possible anywhere, anytime in the shortest delay by leveraging our worldwide network of 3D printers.
We are looking for talents capable of taking on responsibilities in a fast-moving environment. If you are interested in Procurement, Engineering, Process improvement, new technologies, entrepreneurship, or simply looking for new challenges, apply now!
- To assist the team of Data Engineer & Science Engineer to qualify data sources and develop algorithm models that will be used by our product DigiPart Identify.
- The intern will likely be assigned to one or more projects involving external parties.
- Understanding of methods for large data ingestion, qualification, optimization, and storage,
- Exposure to system or mechanical engineering,
- Exposure to BI and dashboard creation,
- Experience in data analysis and data collection required.
- would be able to draft project plans for specific use case solutions.
- would be able to develop models in Python and data dashboards.
- would complete the solution within a given period of time.
What We Look For:
- Currently studying in a recognized university, preferably major in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Ability to manage a large amount of data meticulously,
- Familiar with Python and Solid knowledge of SQL is required.
- Excellent communication skills to convey data solutions to stakeholders.
- Please state your availability clearly in your resume (Start date, duration)
- Only full-time internship applicants will be considered (up to 6 months)
Application link (only the applications process using this link will be reviewed):