Join a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. The team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
- Review and analyze customer alerts to identify suspicious activity
- Ensure application for each account assigned is current (e.g. daily alert data loaded) and able to meet contractual MPS obligation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical workflow a plus
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations a plus
- Experience with data analytics / data mining a plus
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities