Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 245+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Warsaw, Poland or remote from Poland
As a key member of the Equinix’s IT Data Science team you will be setting standards in designing, building, scaling and operating innovative end to end machine learning solutions as well as data collection, data wrangling and data transformation for data coming from various source systems. You will participate in building modeling pipelines for various projects and experiments. You will also be involved in design, development, implementation and maintenance of various Machine Learning solutions and data products built by our team.
Job Profile Summary
Work with various team members of Analytics and Data Science team to design, develop and deploy various ML/AI solutions. You will not only work on architecting and designing your projects but also influence the design of other projects as well. You will also be concentrating on data discovery and researching new use cases that will bring value to the company. The role is hands on individual contributor role.
- ML/AI: You will participate in the design, development of various predictive models using machine learning techniques.
- Exploration/Experimentation: We thrive on innovation. You will constantly be trying to find an optimized/better solution of solving the AI usecases. You will experiment with latest and brightest ideas and approaches.
- Data: You will wrangle / examine, experiment with structured and unstructured data to solve machine learning problems to create value for Equinix.
- Production deployment: You will be working closely with our engineering teams for integration and deployment of the machine learning solutions into production where your ideas will come to life.
- Optimization: You will work on unique and different ideas to optimize solutions and achieve state-of-the-art results.
- Collaboration: Work with cross functional teams, sometimes located at different geo locations.
- B.S. / MS in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Quantitative Methods/ Applied Math/ Operational Research or related degree.
- 3+ years of professional data science experience. Software development experience is a plus.
- Experience in data analysis, data processing, and feature engineering using python and SQL.
- Professional experience with python, SQL, and GIT is a must. Experience with cloud technologies (GCP preferred) is a plus.
- Previous exposure to scrum or other agile practices in JIRA. Experience in project and stakeholders’ management is a plus.
- Presentation skills.
- Analytical skills. Fluent in English.
Successful candidate will
- Be a talent multiplier who gets the team around them to excel
- Be persistent, creative and driven to get results relentlessly
- Exhibit a strong backbone to challenge the status quo, when needed
- Exhibit a high level of curiosity, keeping abreast of the latest trends & technologies
- Show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in everything undertaken
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.