We’re reinventing the market research industry. Let’s reinvent it together.
At Numerator, we believe tomorrow’s success starts with today’s market intelligence. We empower the world’s leading brands and retailers with unmatched insights into consumer behaviour and the influencers that drive it.
As a Data Engineer on the TruView team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand the product platform as the customers demands grow.
This is a unique opportunity where you will get the chance to work on the data engineering and infrastructure of one of Numerator's fastest growing products. Our technology harnesses consumer-related data in many ways including gamified mobile apps, sophisticated web crawling and enhanced Deep Learning algorithms to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping experience.
This role requires a balance between hands-on data engineering, infrastructure-as-code deployments as well as involvement in operational data architecture and technology choices for a customer-facing product.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
Design, document, and lead development of end-to-end data models/pipelines for Numerator’s growing datasets and product offerings.
Work with business, product, and data science teams to understand end-user requirements or analytics needs to implement the most appropriate technologies and scalable data engineering practices
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years designing data warehouses and building data pipelines or in a data intensive engineering role (preferably within Snowflake)
- Proficiency in SQL and one major scripting language (preferably Python)
- Experience with data modelling, ETL design and tooling (especially Airflow), and transforming data to meet business goals
- Experience designing and deploying production solutions to the cloud with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with declarative infrastructure, Docker and Kubernetes (e.g. Terraform, EKS)
- Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers and help improve a team’s on-call process where necessary
Nice to Haves
- Experience creating integrations, managing user permissions and optimizing queries in Snowflake
- Autonomy, versatility, intellectual curiosity, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization
- Experience in CI/CD and Monitoring software such as CircleCI, Github Actions, Prometheus,Jenkins, Splunk etc.
- Experience with DBT