Location: Minneapolis, MN
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Perforce is seeking a Data Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have reporting, analytics and data background along willingness to learn, grow, and develop in our technology ecosystem. This position is responsible for enabling data analytics which includes leading or executing user story development, data design, data integration development, testing or BI application delivery. In addition, the candidate should have a desire to support end users, troubleshoot issues, and assist with testing while building out new capabilities.
- Lead the creation and review of data solutions and building best practices, processes and standards for user story development, data analysis, architecture, modeling, design, coding, and testing.
- Design and develop prototypes or final data/BI solutions to enable the measurement or monitoring of key performance indicators.
- As the technical expert, lead or assists in the development, documentation, and maintenance of the enterprise data architecture and its deliverables including the design principles, models, and mappings for transactional and analytical systems serving both strategic and tactical needs.
- Lead integration development design, development, and testing of data integration platform in compliancy with standards and industry best practices.
- Responsible for identifying and/or making improvements to existing artifacts to align with enterprise strategy or to improve user experience.
- Responsible for driving data quality standards and accountable for the creation and/or review of data quality rules applied to transactional and analytical systems.
- 4+ years of experience
- Extensive experience translating business rules to data requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experiences in data analysis using complex SQL, user story development, data warehouse design and modeling (3rd normal form and dimensional modeling), data integration design and development and/or performance tuning.
- Ability to create modern BI dashboards (e.g. Tableau, Power BI). • Highly experienced in work estimation, design review and code review and complete BI solution design. Preferred Requirements
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services preferred
- Boomi or other integration experience a plus
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.