What You'll Do
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Help to build and maintain the technical platform for advanced analytics engagements, spanning data science and data engineering work
- Design and build data pipelines for machine learning that are robust, modular, scalable, deployable, reproducible, and versioned
- Create and manage data environments and ensure information security standards are maintained at all times
- Understand clients data landscape and assess data quality
- Map data fields to hypotheses and curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in advanced analytics models
- Have the opportunity to contribute to R&D projects and internal asset development
- Contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with your team and our clients, from data owners and users to C-level executives, to address their needs and build impactful analytics solutions
Our tech stack:
While we advocate for using the right tech for the right task, we often leverage the following technologies: Python, PySpark, the PyData stack, SQL, Airflow, Databricks, our own open-source data pipelining framework called Kedro, Dask/RAPIDS, container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, and more!What you'll benefit from:
- Real-World Impact– No project is ever the same, we work with top-tier clients across multiple sectors, providing unique learning and development opportunities internationally.
- Fusing Tech & Leadership– We work with the latest technologies and methodologies and offer first-class learning programs at all levels.
- Multidisciplinary Teamwork- Our teams include data scientists, engineers, project managers, UX and visual designers who work collaboratively to enhance performance.
- Innovative Work Culture– Creativity, insight, and passion come from being balanced. We cultivate a modern work environment through an emphasis on wellness, insightful talks, and training sessions.
- Striving for Diversity– With colleagues from over 40 nationalities, we recognize the benefits of working with people from all walks of life.
- Continuous development and progression– We offer an extensive choice of training sessions, ranging from workshops to international conferences, tailored to your needs as well as a personal mentorship system. We have multiple career paths and geographic locations to evolve within the Firm.
- Global community– you'll learn from colleagues around the world by connecting both internally and externally through our various hosted meet-ups.
Visit our Careers site to watch our video and read about our interview processes and benefits.