At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Procurement Business Process Teams develop and deploy procurement processes, systems, reporting and audits compliance. They drive continuous improvement throughout the procurement function, develop and maintain procurement systems, tools and databases such as vendor master files, e-procurement quotation tool, procurement web page, supplier portal, SharePoint and the like. They conduct regular external benchmarking to stay abreast of procurement best practices, run procurement reports and perform analysis to identify trends, opportunities, threats and needed course correction as well as lead facilitation of procurement training and development.
- Spending analysis, market insights and total cost of ownership
- Driving reporting process to give visibility to the business
- Performing procurement data analysis to identify opportunities to drive results
- Liaising with stakeholders across all commodities and regions
- Managing sourcing projects and key initiatives
- Process and data management improvement actions
What Your Background Should Look Like
- Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in Sourcing / Supply chain activities
- Ability to communicate data through (PowerPoint) presentations
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in cost analysis, price breakdowns
- Experience in consulting company will be an advantage
- Critical thinking & curiosity
- Strong potential and willingness to grow within Procurement organization
- Fluent English
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About Te Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What Te Connectivity Offers
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.