Inter Cars S.A. is the leader of the spare parts sale market in Poland and CEE Region. We are operating in 19 countries and we are still expanding. In order to build advantages over our competitors we connect our future with IT solutions. This is why we are looking for professionals who will help us to develop our internal platforms and automate our processes.
- We rely on data-driven insights to inform our business decisions. Our Business Intelligence team is dedicated to providing the analytical tools necessary to support informed decision-making. Through rigorous analysis of large data sets, we identify key business patterns and draw meaningful inferences to guide our strategy.
- As Data Architect / Data Scientist you are responsible for running the projects that leverage the usage of data and support us in transforming the analytics landscape.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in data analysis and experience working with large data sets. You should also be experienced with ETL and BI technologies, both cloud and on-prem.
- Additionally, you should be able to architect applications that aggregate, process, and analyze data from various sources. If you are passionate about data-driven insights and want to make a difference in our business, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- At least 2 years of experience in development, deployment and operation of IT systems.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases and practical SQL.
- Practical experience in creating pipelines in cloud solutions (Azure, Snowflake, etc.)
- Practical experience in programming (Python or Scala).
- Basic experience with Linux systems, especially CLI and basic bash understanding.
- Knowledge of system integration techniques, such as web services, API and messaging.
- Good understanding of general computer science issues such as computational complexity, algorithms, performance analysis and optimization.
- Strong communication skills, sense of ownership and attention to details.
- Fluency both in spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of modern Data Science techniques and tools.
- 2+ years of professional programming in Python or Scala.
- Experience in Oracle Analytic Server
- Experience in implementation of machine learning models.
- Experience with cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Snowflake).
- Understanding of Agile project methodologies, such as Scrum.
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challanging job in one of the bigest company from automotive industry in Europe
- Attractive non-financial benefits
- Cooperation based on B2B contract or contract of employment
The data controller is Inter Cars S.A., ul. Powsińska 64, 02-903 Warszawa, tel. 801 80 20 20, email@example.com. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer available at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and required to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent you from participating in it. Your personal data shall be stored for the purposes of the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action as requested by the persons to whom such data relates, prior to conclusion of a contract). The data shall be stored until the completion of the recruitment process. Each person is entitled to demand access to their personal data, rectify it, remove it, restrict its processing or transfer it. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data, file a complaint to the supervising authority and withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data based on a legally valid interest of the data controller, as well as object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes.