Technical know-how or competencies required:
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets. - - Experience using Datarobot is a plus
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Advanced knowledge working with SQL and relational databases.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presentations and coordination across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- At least 5 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Master's in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- At least one experience working with consumer data in a B2C business model
- Strong analytical skills: ability to connect, interpret and present data to provide insightful and actionable recommendations
- Experience on data visualization, preferably with Power BI.
- Strong team and collaboration spirit
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Other European languages a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Send us your full application! We will take care of it and answer you soon!