Senior Data Analytics - Organizational Effectiveness
Joining Edwards Lifesciences means innovating, pushing boundaries and being creative while always putting patients first. It means solving challenges with colleagues who share your sense of urgency, optimism, and enthusiasm, colleagues who are just as focused on testing their limits and taking ownership. And it means that you will be empowered to get the job done by taking charge of your work, your health, and your career. Innovation is at the core of Edwards! Without it, we would not be able to produce the life-saving products and therapies that transform lives around the world. That is why we surround ourselves with people who are not afraid to question the status quo or express a different point of view. Employees who feel passionate about the Edwards credo and dedication to community.
We are looking to add a talented Sr. Analyst, Workforce Analytics in the Workforce Insights department to support and advance data and analytics capabilities for Human Resources at Edwards. In this role you will lead, and support data driven HR and people decisions for our workforce through dashboarding, visualization, modeling, insights and recommendations. As the Sr. Analyst of Workforce Analytics, you will be exploring data, technologies, and the application of mathematical techniques to enable business insights. You’ll consult with business partners to proactively research, analyze and present information and data in a context appropriate to evaluate ongoing programs and strategic priorities.
This role is flexible to allow for remote work within the United States.Key Responsibilities:
- Actively exploring data for specific use cases
- Creating measurable insights from the data to be shared
- Developing metrics, measurement strategy, reports, and statistics
- Documenting calculations, code, and adhering to data management principles
- Exploring statistical analysis that could be applied to the data
- Performing descriptive and inferential statistics including mean, variance, median, correlation, regression, t-tests, ANOVA
- Applies insights and testing in partnership with business users
- Ability to work independently to turn business problems into data solutions
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on business domain and analytical techniques
- Synthesize complex data into consumable insights and effectively communicate findings for business stakeholders to make empirical decisions
- Provide guidance to business / functional data stewards to ensure alignment on MDM, data projects and data quality/monitoring efforts
- Identify issues and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Lead the execution of complex MDM related projects – data harmonization, data clean up, system enhancements by engaging key stakeholders, data stewards, and IT partners
- Create and maintain data policies, standards and processes; document and maintain data definitions, ownership, and quality rules
- Monitor quality of content and make sure that quality issues are identified, documented, and prioritized
- Provide training and coaching to other data stewards - Train content contributors with a range of expertise on the importance of following good data-entry and management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas: metadata, data governance, stewardship, data quality, data analysis
- Strong understanding of people analytics, workforce insights, HR analytics, or other related business analytics.
- Experience conducting statistical analysis and creating data visualizations
- Good project management skills (e.g., documenting data flows, business processes, power point presentations)
- Proven expertise in both Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced tools and systems
- Familiarity with database-centric applications
- Knowledge of Data Governance stack including Executive Sponsorship, Stewardship, Process Definition, Issue Resolution, Process Mapping, Change Management
- Knowledge of Master Data Management including Domain / Entity Definition, Golden Records / Single Source of Truth, Data Enrichment, Data Matching / Duplication
- Full knowledge and understanding with BI, reporting, data mining, or multi-data center applications
- Advanced degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field
- Strong domain knowledge in Human Resources data and processes
- Experience working in/supporting core HCM systems (i.e., Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP etc.)
- Experience conducting advanced statistical analysis (i.e., using Python, R, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience working with data visualization software (PowerBI, Tableau or other similar tools)
- Medical device or regulated manufacturing industry experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability speak to varying levels across the organization and drive achievement of objectives
- Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems
- Ability to learn new concepts and software quickly
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience conducting survey research (e.g.: onboarding, exit surveys, etc.)
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
The base pay range for this position is $86,000 to $121,000 (highly experienced).
The pay for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., geographic location, qualifications, education, prior experience).
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.COVID Vaccination Requirement
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless you request and are granted a medical or religious accommodation for exemption from the vaccination requirement. This vaccination requirement does not apply in countries where it is prohibited by law to impose vaccination. In countries where vaccines are less available, or other requirements exist, we may institute alternate measures that optimize patient safety and healthcare provider safety, which may include regular COVID testing or specific masking requirements.