The candidate will be joining Zuellig Pharma’s Digital Products Organization that focuses on introducing exciting new healthcare oriented digital solutions into markets across Asia. As a data analyst, the candidate will focus on digital related solutions developed by the team. He or she will be responsible for preparing and building useful datasets and dashboards to the data originating from our eCommerce activities. Priorities will be to ensure good reporting, insight into solution optimization and identification of commercial opportunities for the team and its customers. The candidate will also be required to demonstrate excellent documentation and communication skills to align business definitions with different teams and maintain good data quality.
- Ensuring correct and accurate usage of existing data sources – including design and execution of data preparation activities to support analytics and insight needs.
- Translating business requirements and objectives into detailed, logical analyses under guidance from supervisors
- Clear articulation of the “so-what” of every analysis to business stakeholders
- Facilitating the execution and deployment of recommendations emerging from the analyses
- On-going maintenance of dashboards or reports that have been commissioned to key stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive eCommerce dashboard for storytelling.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report for different stakeholders and share the insights.
- Maintain metric library and data documents.
- Ensuring the pipeline of data required for these projects is established and automated.
- Degree holder with at least one year of experience in data analytics and business intelligence
- Excellent communicator through Microsoft Powerpoint or Word
- Proficient in any Any established visualization software (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire)
- Understanding and some experience with coding / programming languages (Python, R, SQL, Java, etc.)
- Proficient in Excel modelling