- Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions.
- Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Profile the source system data from the Infosario Trial Management Data Hub (TMDH) & Subject Data Hub. Analyze the metadata to understand the condition of the data quality and business use, in support of the Canonical model design and creation of the Cloudera Physical Database.
- Proficient in designing the Data Base Views in Cloudera Hive.
- In depth knowledge of SQL procedures.
- Communicate the OMS canonical model design to the technical team and work with the System Development team on the design and creation of the Salesforce Physical Database.
- Work with business analysts and functional subject matter experts to understand data requirements for the ongoing development of the data warehouse solution.
- Assist with OMS Canonical Model Mapping with SFDC & Cloudera Data Platform.
- Provides guidance to the technical team on data mapping, and design practices to ensure proper data sourcing to the target data models.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Guides and advises less-experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years systems analysis experience
- Knowledge of business-wide applications (e.g. third party software and internal operational applications, etc.) or IQVIA client facing applications and products.
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills.
- Thorough knowledge of IQVIA data and current systems.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.