- Do you thrive with taking ownership and initiative?
- Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
- Would you like access to best in class technology?
Then Twill has a unique opening for a senior Data Analyst.
We are looking for a self-starter Senior Data Analyst that is willing to join our Data Team and change the world of logistics by bringing new data-driven solutions to Maersk – the largest shipping group in the world.
The position is to work within Twill, a brand dedicated to SMEs with the focus of simplifying international trade through digital products and services.
The team in Twill is based in two different locations - Copenhagen and The Hague.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
As Data Analyst you will work on activities related to data analysis, data science, pricing and automation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Contributing to design and maintenance of data-driven products with support of modern tools such as Google Analytics and a brand-new Azure Data Lake
- Give Data & Analytics support to the Growth Hacking and Marketing teams
- Support the automation of processes using state-of-the-art technologies
- Identify opportunities, prototype and validate solutions across the organization
- Improve data literacy throughout the company by sharing best practices and key results
- Act as focal point for the data team within 2 product domains
- Stakeholder management in both Maersk and Twill
- Present insights to the leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience querying data with SQL as well as programming experience (e.g. with Python, R, Scala, etc.).
You have 3+ years of experience and you are a fast learner with demonstrated experience adapting to dynamic environments and solving real-world problems.
- Are ready to embrace new technologies and tools such as Microsoft Power Platform and Apache Spark
- Have excellent communication skills and experience explaining complex concepts to non-technical people.
- Are fluent in English
- Preferably have experience using Google Analytics or other Marketing Analytics tools
- Have a burning desire to use data and analytics to change the world
- Want to work in a fun international environment that prioritizes work-life balance.
- Are able to communicate effectively with colleagues with different backgrounds
- Enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- Embrace conflict of ideas and like to question status quo.