Tombras, an independent, 400+ person, national full-service advertising agency is searching for a Data Analyst to join our Knoxville, TN office.
Tombras is an Ad Age A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency, and a management consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes, and Fortune.
The Data Analyst will report directly to a VP of Analytics and our Chief Analytics Officer. You will be managing the planning, execution, evaluation and effective communication of data-driven, digital results. This includes the development and implementation of holistic, cross-channel measurement (and testing) plans.
What you'll be doing:
- Development and execution of cross channel media measurement and testing plans
- Consultation with colleagues and clients on measurement strategies/techniques
- Ensure appropriate analytics integration into agency production processes
Assessment and Analysis:
- Works independently and with the VP, Analytics in assessing client media programs
- Interpret media marketing data and analyze its effects on KPIs and ROI
- Deliver analyses (i.e. insights and actions) via the appropriate means (e.g. dashboards, deep-dive analyses, infographics, etc.)
- Present results in a simple, story-telling fashion
- Collaborate with numerous partners and agency departments to keep analyses integrated and focused.
What you bring:
- Ability to utilize and navigate Web Analytics Platforms (Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- In-depth experience with AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, DCM is a plus
- SQL knowledge or experience with database administration
- An analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and make recommendations
- 2+ years of working with analysis of digital media channels in a business environment; prior experience working in an ad agency is a plus
- Experience in presenting analyses to both small and large groups
- Bachelor's in Marketing or Analytics and/or equivalent work experience
- Master's in Marketing or Business Analytics a plus
Why You’ll Want to Work at Tombras:
- Modern office & amenities in downtown Knoxville
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position is remote to start and will be based at our headquarters in Knoxville, Tennessee. If you haven’t heard, it’s one of the coolest cities (just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes).
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.