hackajob is partnered with PA Consulting. They believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future. This idea unites and inspires us as we partner with passionate, forward-thinking leaders. We combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies, delivering end-to-end innovation.
Working across the world as a single united team, we’re the only company with the range of expertise to deliver end-to-end innovation.
We accelerate new growth ideas from concept, through design and development to commercial success. And we revitalise organisations with the leadership, culture, systems and processes to make innovation a reality.
We deliver great work because of our brilliant people who live our purpose every day.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
This is PA’s purpose, the lighthouse guiding what we do, how we do it and, most importantly, why we do it. It means we’re proud to work with clients who make a positive contribution on ground-breaking and innovative projects that improve people’s lives.
For us, ingenuity is a mindset. We’re optimists who believe that when you put bright people and brilliant technology together, amazing things happen. It isn’t just transformative and fascinating. It means delivering actual results every day, helping find new opportunities for our clients, their communities, and the wider world.
It’s this mindset that creates the environment for progress. And with this at the heart of who we are and what we do, we believe that a positive human future is perfectly achievable.
Complex challenges require innovative digital-first solutions. Combining strategic thinking, pragmatic experimentation & scaled human-centered delivery, our teams bring simplicity to complexity, using strategy, design and technology to enrich lives.
Our digital experts create lasting change using the power of digital technology and a creative mindset to solve real human problems. From strategic thinking to product design, complex engineering and leading-edge experimentation, we’re proud to drive innovation and enrich people’s lives.
By blending PA’s rich history in consulting with our digital agency culture and capabilities, we mix disciplines, deliver faster, iterate smarter and constantly learn — challenging the status quo to seek the best solution for our clients.
Our international business allows for opportunities across boundaries in these specialist areas:
- Digital Services
- Design and Delivery
- Digital Trust and Cyber Security
Job Description - Data Engineer
- Building and managing fully automated data pipelines (ETL, ELT, ELTL) including:
- designing and building data interfaces to source systems
- combining and transforming data into the appropriate format for storage
- developing data sets for analytics purposes
- developing pipelines that can handle common issues/errors in a robust and automated way
- Cloud experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience across Big Data Lakes and Data Warehouses
- Competitive annual leave allowances
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home flexibility
- Maternity benefits
- Paternity benefits
- Five extra days of holiday allowances can be bought
Health and wellness
- Flexible healthcare plans for you and your family
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work (depending on office location)
- Gym discounts (depending on office location)
Compensation and retirement
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Income protection schemes
- PA shares
- internal and external training programmes
- Job training
- Conferences reimbursement
Quality of life
- Diversity program
- Bike parking
- Employee groups and committees
- Matching charitable donations
- Employee discount programs
- Give as You Earn scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Women in Tech - Diversity unlocks ingenuity. Yet women hold only a fraction of digital jobs. So, we’re inspiring a new generation of women to get into tech through free coding courses and inclusive events.
- Women in Defence - For centuries, defence was a male-dominated sector. But the contribution of women and importance of diversity are invaluable. To celebrate this, we’re founding partners of Women in Defence UK.
- Support with relocation to another office
If you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity please get your application in and sign up to our platform to get matched with this role.
*This role requires you to be based in the UK and to have the right to work in the UK*