Publish Date Sep 19, 2022
US WIDE, US WIDE, US-US
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
- Be required to showcase your GCP Data engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
- Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
- Liaise and be part of our extensive GCP community, contributing in the knowledge exchange learning programme of the platform.
- Hands on and deep experience working with Google Data Products like BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc.
- Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
- E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.