At Pexapark, we help renewable energy producers in successfully selling their power in modern electricity markets. Our software platform is built on top of a quantitative pricing and valuation engine and supports our customers in the entire lifecycle of managing their renewable portfolio.
We are a young and dynamic company based in Zurich (Switzerland), with offices in Lviv (Ukraine) and London (UK). The job can be executed from anywhere in Europe (EU, GB, CH & Ukraine) We believe in thinking big and setting out to achieve what others don’t dare. Are you an enthusiastic data engineer that wants to work in an inspiring and high-pace environment? Do you want to contribute to a greener future and growing a business?
As Data Engineer at Pexapark, you will be responsible for onboarding our clients in our complex, data-savvy software products and automatizing data flow from a multitude of data sources into our data base (ETL). Furthermore, you investigate and solve ad-hoc data issues of our clients in the application. You will work closely with your colleagues from Engineering, Customer Success and Business located in Zurich, Lviv and London.
- Data analysis and data modeling
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Experience with the software Talend, PowerBI, Google Data Studio is a plus
- Experience in scripting Java, R and Unix shell is a plus
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent English language skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex tasks
- Detail-oriented without losing the pragmatic approach needed for the big picture
- Strong customer communication skills
- Be willing to travel between our locations occasionally (once international travel is safe again)
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Becoming part in an experienced and fun to work with team
- A start-up culture where we work on an awesome product
- Flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- You are free to propose new ideas and bring innovation into our projects
- We want you to be curious and continuously learn
- Working together with colleagues across Europe and other parts of the world
- MacBook Pro (or equivalent Windows/Linux PC, should you prefer)
- 25 days paid vacation, paid sick leaves, community events
Interested? Get in contact with us today and let's have a first chat!