Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Supply Chain Information Technology Competence Center is the digital backbone of our company’s tire business – and we want you to join us!
Our multinational, diverse team of technologists, mathematicians, data scientists and business pros provides technology solutions to ensure that the more than 140 million tires Continental sells globally every year are produced and end up in the right place at the right time.
The team uses artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics to make global SCM processes more efficient and improve decision making processes on all levels.
If you love building new, cutting-edge technology, operating it and continuously optimizing it to create business value, Continental is the perfect match for you.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Data Science Consultant to work on the following tasks:
- Developing innovative and tailored analytics and BI solutions in SCM primarily on our Data Science Factory (Python, Java, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Airflow, AWS stack);
- IT service for AI forecasting solutions in the area of supply chain management, proactively supporting business clients;
- Planning and managing projects in the area of data science from requirement analysis to implementation.
- University degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Data Science, or related qualification;
- Programming skills in object-oriented programming languages (Python, Java, R) and CI/CD (Github, Jenkins);
- Experience in advanced analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, machine learning (AWS stack, relevant Python libraries, Kubernetes, Airflow);
- Experience in database mgmt. / SQL (PostgreSQL, Redshift);
- Experience in project management of IT projects (beneficial), ideally with agile/scrum;
- Knowledge of supply chain management processes (beneficial);
- High degree of curiosity, willingness to experiment and interest in new technologies;
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Integration in a dynamic international work environment;
- Hybrid working model (on-site and remote);
- Continuous opportunities for the promotion of talent and training;
- Agile and collaborative workstyle.
If the offered position raised your interest, please send your application!
If you meet the requirements you will be contacted by December 23rd.