Technology - Software Development/Quality Engineering
Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
Data Tech team at Prudential Financial is looking for a ML Engineer to join a diverse team dedicated to providing best-in-class data services to our customers, stakeholders, and partners.
As a part of our CDO organization, you will work with our Data Science and BUs to define solutions for operationalizing data-driven decision making in a cost effective and scalable manner. A full stack engineer with deep understanding of data science and software engineering practices.Responsibilities:
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications, client-server architecture.
- Design and implement Machine learning models and data ingestion pipelines.
- Develop and support a platform that enables data scientists to rapidly develop, train, and experiment with machine learning models.
- Expand and optimize data pipelines, data flow, and collection for cross functional teams.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture by assembling large, complex data sets to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Identify and implement internal process improvements including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Support the building of machine learning, data platforms, and infrastructure required for optimal data extraction, transformations, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with architecture, data, and design teams to assist with data related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Implement Machine Learning (ML) and Big Data platforms in Hybrid and multi-cloud environment specifically in AWS SageMaker environment
- Experience in container, streaming and messaging technologies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred
- At least two years' experience as a machine learning engineer.
- Advanced proficiency with Python framework, Java and Scala
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Good understanding of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com
for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.