This is a remote position. Job Title:
Junior level Data Analyst Employment Type:
$58,000 - $67,000 per annum Experience Required:
Minimum 1 year of project experience How to Apply: visit hiremefast.net
to learn more & apply with your resume and cover letter there on the website.About us:
HireMeFast is a leading staffing and recruitment agency specializing in connecting businesses with top-tier talent across various industries. Our mission is to bridge the gap between exceptional candidates and organizations needing their skills, expertise, and unique qualities. Our team of experienced and dedicated recruitment specialists utilizes innovative sourcing strategies, and a vast network to identify and attract top talent. We conduct comprehensive procedures to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are presented to our clients.Role Responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence Lead, Federal Data Lead, and other Program teams
- Develop, maintain, and improve BI tools, build and enhance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage various data sets and active Google workbooks with adjacent contract teams, monitor and analyze financial health information at the project and program levels
- Communicate with client leadership to assess data needs and emerging requirements
- Work with large data sets, workbooks, and spreadsheets to manipulate and manage program-level information using macros, queries, scripts, etc.
- Gather requirements and lead the development of long-term data management tools, processes, and solutions based on organizational needs.
- Be comfortable working with collaboration tools such as; Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Providing general support to the client including, but not limited to, analysis, data calls, financial management, risk management, audits, and project management-related tasks.
Why HireMeFast LLC?
- Bachelor's Degree in business, business intelligence, data or information management, or similar.
- Proficient in Google Scripts
- Minimum 1 year of data or information management and/or data analysis experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets (macros, imports, query functions).
- Experience with developing in Google App Script is a plus.
- Experience using SQL Developer is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work in an administratively manual environment
At HireMeFast, we understand that finding the right individuals to join your team is crucial for success and growth of your organization. We are committed to streamlining the hiring process for our clients, ensuring they have access to a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates who are a perfect fit for their specific needs.