The Italian production team comprises 13 employees across multiple sectors: Statisticians, Data Collection Analysts and DBs Reference Analysts. We are a Global function with local expertise and talent, focused on local productions processes, while maintaining close relationships also with the International HUBs
The Italian Production team provides support for all projects or initiatives involving the data treated by the team, in collaboration with other local teams as Development, Data Source and Sales.
This is position is a 12 month fixed term contract
Based in our IQVIA office in Milan (2 minutes from Milano Centrale Train Station), the successful candidate will provide, under guidance, monitoring and support of the production job flow in a multi-platform environment, applying production procedures in order to guarantee the accuracy of IMS audits over time expected.
- Monitors the production environment using established tools.
- Responds to job failures/issues and correct problems/issues when possible according to established procedures.
- Escalates issues requiring second-level support to appropriate individuals using the established call escalation procedures.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that processes are completed according to the schedule provided.
- Executes special processing requests as submitted. Requests permanent changes to identified problems via action log process.
- Enters issues into the problem management tool with appropriate information for follow-up and permanent resolution.
- Informs relevant production and user areas of outstanding issues that require further follow-up.
- Provides appropriate turnover of activities and environment to the next shift.
- Provides shift status to supervisor detailing issues requiring attention.
- Provides training to new/junior analysts as required.
- Acts as a product-specific or procedural subject matter expert for other analysts in the absence of Scheduling and/or supervisor.
- May support the day to day activities of offshore production hub, to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements
- May support client facing teams, business line initiatives or 3rd parties
- May provide input for new system development, including requirement gathering, UAT and implementation.
Skills and Experience to bring:
- Experience in SAS language is required
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Experience in data analysis
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft office, including Word/PowerPoint /Excel
- Prior experience in a corporate environment required (work or internship experience will be considered)
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Problem solving and curiosity
- Excellent team player
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Associates Degree or Diploma in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent level of experience is required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.