Come create the technology that helps the world act together
We are a B2B technology innovation leader pioneering the future where networks meet cloud.
At Nokia you will have a positive impact on people's lives and help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and accessible world.
Be part of a culture built on an inclusive way of working where we are open to your ideas, you are empowered to take risks and are encouraged to be fearless in bringing your authentic self to work.
Strategy and Technology
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia's future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company's strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
The team you will be a part of
At Nokia's Digital Office (DO), we envision to materially improve Nokia's business performance and enhance the ways in which our customers and employees engage and collaborate. We have the ambition to deliver an extraordinary customer/user experience and strong financial and operating performance to Nokia shareholders. To reach this ambition, we are transforming into a modern, product-oriented technology organization that executes with urgency, precision, and an extreme customer service focus.
You will be part of the Business Operations Unit within Digital Office which is responsible to provide Business Support, Management and Governance across Digital Office. This team is also the interface into Nokia corporate organizations, helping to ensure the agenda and goals of the Digital Office are fully enabled.
You will be part of the PMPT team who is responsible for owning, updating and maintaining the E2E Processes, Tools and PM Practices in alignment with the DO Units.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of the team, you will:
Your Skills And Experience
- Collaborate with various groups in Digital Office to understand their reporting goals, objectives and needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Identify areas within Program/Project where data analytics can be further utilized.
- Identify gaps in data collection to support governance and portfolio management-related analysis and propose improvements.
- Conceptualize, design, and create automations supporting Governance and Portfolio Management processes/flows, resulting in less manual work, additional simplifications to the Governance Model and more up-to-date information.
- Develop and maintain online reports that enable people and organizations to improve decision-making and better support fact-based discussions.
- Develop and Maintain PowerApps, PowerBI dashboard and reports in ServiceNow.
You have :
- Two or more years of experience in Data analytics / reporting
- BSc. Computer Science, Engineering, or similar from an accredited college/university is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Service Now (reporting module), Power BI, Power Apps, SharePoint Online and SQL.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders.
- Sharp analytical, problem solving and critical reasoning skills.
- Understanding of IT Management methods, tools, principles, PMM methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- A self-starter attitude with a keen interest in learning new technology.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of Apptio One Plus
- Knowledge of Data Modelling
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia's employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.Job
Data Science & Analytics - Data ScientistPrimary Location
Europe South-Portugal-Portugal-AmadoraOther Locations